Role and Responsibilities
- Execute effective and appropriate social media community management skills for all the various social media accounts
- Create and edit appropriate copy for the various social accounts and other projects (when needed)
- Strategise and take a hands-on approach in all creative briefs, meetings and documents relating to the various social media account trends
- Liaise with suppliers, clients and the public where given permission and where deemed necessary
- Upkeep and prioritise the organisation, record keeping, note-taking and efficiency in all tasks and interactions.
- Maintain and uphold the process of archiving and file-sharing system for the team
- Source appropriate, relevant and new articles for content creation on social accounts
- Monitor all social media platforms
- Escalate and report any discrepancies and concerns to the management.
- Assist in the collection of statistics and data for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports related to digital
- Accelerate learning and growth through self-development
- Perform miscellaneous and on-the-spot tasks (when needed)
- Applicable digital media and or a marketing diploma, degree or similar qualification.
- Excellent understanding of social media and digital protocols
- Good understanding of the Internet and mobile technologies
- Proficient in the use of GSuite and Windows as a supporting tool
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO would be seen as an advantage
- Ability to analyse data and adapt the information to social media requirements
- Knowledge of the implementation of social media trends
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) on all levels
- Must be able to multi-task and ensure all tasks are completed within given timeframes
- Self-starter: highly motivated/enthusiastic/energetic
- Highly organised
- Delivery focused
- Strong visual sense
- Analytical and objective, with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining adaptable, focused and flexible
- Decisive and assertive when appropriate
- Ability to build durable relationships
- Use own initiative and be proactive
- Creative and originality
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
Send your updated CV and motivational letter to recruitment(at)ginkgoagency.com today if you’re excited about the prospect of working in a fast-paced, creative environment like Ginkgo Agency.
*Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a competency task.
- Job Types:
- Johannesburg, Gauteng